Sphere-Being Alliance

Monday, March 28, 2016

English -- Season 4, Episode 1

Cosmic Disclosure: Super Earth

Season 4, Episode 1

 admin    28 Mar 2016 : 07:58
  super-earth    61

Don't forget to subscribe to Gaiam TV so you can watch Corey on this, and other episodes of "Cosmic Disclosure".
David Wilcock: All right. Welcome to “Cosmic Disclosure.” I'm your host, David Wilcock and I'm here with Corey Goode. And in this episode, we're going to start exploring some of the cosmic history of our solar system. So Corey, welcome to the show.
Corey Goode: Thank you.
David: So, I had heard about this Super Earth well before you ever had anything to say about it. It is mentioned in “The Law of One” as the planet Maldek. And way back when I first got into all this stuff, Richard C. Hoagland, and all the years I spent studying his material from 1993, when I read “Monuments of Mars”, he was very big on the idea that the Asteroid Belt was not something that would normally appear in a solar system.
S04ep1


So when we see these asteroids, your direct knowledge is that we're seeing a debris field of a ruined planet?
Corey: Yes.
David: And Hoagland's top insider told me about something called Brilliant Pebbles. And when you and I started talking, there was audible shock from you on Skype . . .
Corey: Yes.
David: . . . when I mentioned Brilliant Pebbles to you.
Corey: Right.
David: And why was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

rd


info@exopoliticsportugal.com

HOME - ALL BLOGS